Pages

Monday, August 8, 2022

California Train Tour 2022

 


In support of my single release of "Leaving on a Train"  I booked a California Rail Pass on Amtrak and took a solo tour of the golden state from on the train.  I played acoustic guitar in the streets and in the train stations of San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco and went up to Ukiah to play with Maya Lumen.   In between I played live with "The Road Closed" in Ventura.  It was an amazing experience and I can't wait to do it again...maybe this time with the band!  

"I love the personal connections I've made playing music live in the streets--there's no lines, no tickets, no stage in between.  Just real people having a good time.  We need more of this in our lives!"  




Find out more on my Patreon page.

Stickers and T-shirts available upon request.

More music and art in the works.  See ya out there!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated and moderated.

Top Five Reasons to See Luna Luna Forgotten Fantasy

  Top Five Reasons to See Luna Luna Forgotten Fantasy Drake brings Andre Heller's iconic Art Park back to life in downtown Los Angeles. ...