Pages

Monday, June 27, 2022

Leaving On A Train Drops Today!

 

Jason Brock Leaving On A Train

New Classic Rock Leaves The Station Today!

Jason Brock's new song featuring Dave Uosikkinen and Kenny Aaronson is live across all major distribution platforms.

Jason Brock is supporting actively promoting his  new song “Leaving On A Train” with a California Train Tour starting June 27th.  Brock says, "I want you to come with me, in real life or virtually and here’s how to do it."

Take action!
Become a Patreon member.
Purchase an advance copy at Bandcamp
Add it to your Spotify playlists
Get on the train!


Lyrics

She said
“Get your things together, cuz we don’t have time to waste.
There’s a better life that's waiting,
And we better not be late.”
Cuz we’re leaving on a train, yeah we’re leaving on a train.”
She said: “Come on along with me, and we’ll go get it while we can!”

Well love will leave you guessing
If you never take the chance
So I got up with my guitar
And I took hold of her hand.

And now we’re leaving on a train
We’re leaving on a train

You know she gives me all her lovin’
And I give her all my love
She gives me all her lovin’
And I give her all my love

An we’re leaving on a train
Yeah we’re leaving on a train

Look out the window
And wave goodbye!
credits
released June 15, 2022
Jason Brock-vocals, guitars
Kenny Aaronson-bass
Dave Uosikkinen-drums
David Downham-mixing and mastering
Cover image by Claudia Miklas






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated and moderated.

Top Five Reasons to See Luna Luna Forgotten Fantasy

  Top Five Reasons to See Luna Luna Forgotten Fantasy Drake brings Andre Heller's iconic Art Park back to life in downtown Los Angeles. ...