Pages

Monday, August 8, 2022

Petaled Portal Burning Man Benefit

 


I'm getting ready to go to Burning Man!  Crazy and unexpected, but intuition says yes--so does my heart.  I'm on the Steve TV crew camping at Art Car Camp and supporting my Art City brothers with my geodesic dome for living space while they build out the Petaled Portal on the playa.  

"It's been 15 years since I've been bathed in playa dust.  This time I'm going large.  Not in charge, but large!  See ya out there!"

We're playing live at Art City to raise funds.  Hear "Leaving on a Train" for the first time ever with a band.  Stoked!


Facebook Links

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated and moderated.

Top Five Reasons to See Luna Luna Forgotten Fantasy

  Top Five Reasons to See Luna Luna Forgotten Fantasy Drake brings Andre Heller's iconic Art Park back to life in downtown Los Angeles. ...