Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2020

Share Your Best "The Jason Brock I know...." Story Challenge



True or False? Share your favorite story, moment, song, or picture on facebook using the headline "The Jason Brock I know..." then challenge a friend to confirm or deny the authenticity of your sharing. #thejasonbrockiknow

Examples:

The Jason Brock I know played a red Strat in the band Maximum R.O.A.C.H. True or False?  I challenge __________ @jlbrock44 #thejasonbrockiknow  

This is a picture of Jason Brock hanging out backstage with Eddie Vedder in 1993.  True or False?  I challenge I challenge __________ @jlbrock44 #thejasonbrockiknow 

My favorite song of Jason Brock’s is the song he played at our wedding, Billy Idol’s “White Wedding”  True or False? II challenge __________ @jlbrock44 #thejasonbrockiknow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated and moderated.

Top Five Reasons to See Luna Luna Forgotten Fantasy

  Top Five Reasons to See Luna Luna Forgotten Fantasy Drake brings Andre Heller's iconic Art Park back to life in downtown Los Angeles. ...