Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Jason Brock Has Returned

Jason Brock Music Blogger Post Image
Jason Brock, Drinking from the Mystery Spot Cup, 2018

I'm starting this blog to archive a new chapter in my music.  I've decided to record a new solo album with songs I've been writing over the last several years while pursuing other interests of mine.  I'll fill in the details along the way.

Right now, I'm building a new DAW.  Soon I'll be recording and documenting the process.  I'll be feeding my social network with content so be sure to follow my links on your favorite platforms.  I want your feedback, comments, and suggestions.  I'll do my best to respond and connect.

Now, let's make some music!


1 comment:

Comments are appreciated and moderated.

The first song from California King - Where We Belong

  There are songs you write because you have something to say. And then there are songs that seem to find you when you're not quite sure...